• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Custom hawken

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J have a Santa Fe Hawken from Allen guns, and a Log Cabin Shop Hawken also. Both of these are built by Uberti. I also have a full stock built from a TOTW kit by a forum member [beautifu], and others. None are absolutely HC/PC but very close. Bridger would not know the difference. I bought them in great condition at $400 to$1000. I am very satisfied with all of them, Dale [oooops. The Santa Fe is not my rifle; same company very similar. Sorry]

Attachments

• Cabin Shop Uberti Hawken.jpg
    Cabin Shop Uberti Hawken.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 64
  • Uberti Santa Fe  Hawken.jpg
    Uberti Santa Fe Hawken.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 80
  • 88833-e20b56e58f43fa816b45b9ffa6825a1f.jpg
    88833-e20b56e58f43fa816b45b9ffa6825a1f.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
J have a Santa Fe Hawken from Allen guns, and a Log Cabin Shop Hawken also. Both of these are built by Uberti. I also have a full stock built from a TOTW kit by a forum member [beautifu], and others. None are absolutely HC/PC but very close. Bridger would not know the difference. I bought them in great condition at $400 to$1000. I am very satisfied with all of them, Dale [oooops. The Santa Fe is not my rifle; same company very similar. Sorry]
That full stocker is very nice!

can we get moredetails on the top right gun?

can we get moredetails on the top right gun?
It is a percussion .50; I have forgotten most of the details. It was a kit from TOTW but I have no idea anymore what barrel maker or lock. Both of them are unmarked on the exterior. I have not taken it apart. So far it is just on display above my fireplace. I've had a series of medical issues so have not fired it yet. I have noticed that TOTW does not seem to offer it in percussion now but it is offered with a flint lock. It was made by GANGGREEN and he could detail the gun construction. I guess I just have not cared much about details after I decided to buy it. I'll do a bit of searching to see what I can find out. Sorry about the rambling answer without much content :rolleyes: Dale

Back