• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Copper pot W lid

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woods Dweller

45 Cal.
Reaction score
I have been looking for a good “small pot”- [corn boiler] with lid for a long time.
I wanted a copper pot with lid that would not cost a bunch of $$$. I have got the tin pots with a lid but was never satisfied with tin. Well! I got one last weekend for $30.00.

DadPicture042.jpg
[/img]

And the lid is also a fry pan.

Crazy Crow has those in their Catalog marketed as a Revolutionary Kettle. They state that it was patterned after an Original in the Museum of the Fur Trade.

They are $89 in the Catalog so that's a good catch for $30.

Eli

I have the exact same one, cost me $80 though, at Crazycrow.com. Good kettle. Frypan lid is well... a good lid. carry a trekkers' fry pan for that job.

Last edited by a moderator:
The truth be known, my wife found this pot on a blanket sell for $30. And at first I did not want to pay $30 for it. But thank God she was insistent on wanting it, so I give in and we payed the $30. Now! After hearing what it cost, I am Happy I listen to my Wife. :redface:

Listening to wifey is always a good thing!!
It's funny that you say this Bob, because it is just what my wife said.
And after 15 min of me telling her of all the times I should not have listen to her she told me to “shut up”. :yakyak: :v

These last three posts got me to remembering. At our 40th anniversary my wife remarked "you know, you have hardly spoken to me in all these years, and I'm wondering just why". My response was "I didn't want to interrupt". Sometimes it's just better to keep your mouth shut.

Vern

I was the best man at my brothers wedding and gave the toast. I related it to my 15th anniversary coming up and said I wasn't prepared for a proper toast, because I didn't realize it was my time to talk! :redface:

Sorry, Woods Dweller! That's a fine lookin' setup! May it serve you well! :thumbsup:

Back