• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WANTED Contemporary .54 Flintlock Pistol, Part Deux

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Once more, with feeling! Last post was corrupted with cray cray. Looking for a modern .54 flintlock pistol. Prefer non-martial designs, but flexible for right deal.

Once more, with feeling! Last post was corrupted with cray cray. Looking for a modern .54 flintlock pistol. Prefer non-martial designs, but flexible for right deal.
Hey Big Sky,
Last time I posted a wanted for a .58 pistol I got a reply from the guy wit:horseback:h his sisters mothers brothers uncle in Texas who is the only one in the family who will take pay pal friends when you buy based on cobbed pictures off the net of a gun he don't own and don't take bore pictures and then disappears cuz Angie keeps blocking him.

Elkhorse. I think I know them. LOL. I always ask for specific photos. On here you start to recognize regular users and can search their history to determine if they are legit. It would help if satisfied buyers and sellers posted the positive outcomes in the original threads, not just in PMs to each other. Think I will go back and try and do just that.

Elkhorse. I think I know them. LOL. I always ask for specific photos. On here you start to recognize regular users and can search their history to determine if they are legit. It would help if satisfied buyers and sellers posted the positive outcomes in the original threads, not just in PMs to each other. Think I will go back and try and do just that.
Sounds like a good idea. I've had good luck on here buying. Haven't tried to sell yet but am tempted to.

Latest posts

Back