• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD SOLD—-Kibler Woodsrunner .54

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CMHouchins

36 Cl.
Reaction score
SOLD THANK YOU—Hello, looking to sell a Kibler Woodsrunner early Virginia style flintlock in .54 caliber. I did not build it but bought it from a gentleman who did and he did a splendid job. It has been fired 20 times by him and I checked and the lock sparks well like Kiblers locks always do. Brought it home and put it in the safe and recently purchased a bucket lister so this just has to go. I will include some patches, balls, etc. Asking $1400 obo cash. I paid a bit more with it already built and finished. I live in Anderson Indiana and work second shift on Indy’s west side for a FTF sale and right now would prefer a local sale. Thanks

— I’ve been asked to ship… at this point my 18hr workdays do not allow me time to do so. I have a couple windows to meet for FTF sales. If you want it and have a friend local to me that would ship it for you no problem… I have the Kibler shipping box so that would be between you and who you have ship it. Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_2512.jpeg
    IMG_2512.jpeg
    713.6 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_2513.jpeg
    IMG_2513.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2511.jpeg
    IMG_2511.jpeg
    586.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2514.jpeg
    IMG_2514.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2961.jpeg
    IMG_2961.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Does picture with name and dat show scratches in front of lock?. Looks to still be in the white. Any treatment on barrel, or lock?

I’m at work and won’t be home till after 4am. I’ll look closer and advise as I’ve not had this out but sitting in the corner by itself. Unsure on barrel treatment as I purchased this from the gentleman that assembled it.

I zoomed a picture from when I purchased it and it appears to be a deviation in the timber but I will look closer after my shift. Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_2963.jpeg
    IMG_2963.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Good morning…. Here are three pics. This looks to be in the wood and under the finish. I’m not the best informed when it comes to wood so…. I hope these pics help. I’m up in 3.5 hours for a long day at work so if you’re interested I hope this helps. Have a fine day folks :)

Attachments

• IMG_2967.jpeg
    IMG_2967.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2968.jpeg
    IMG_2968.jpeg
    570.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2969.jpeg
    IMG_2969.jpeg
    221.1 KB · Views: 0
Back