• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Come on deer

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hobbles

50 Cal.
Reaction score
Well boys, I'm ready for huntin to start,, I did readjust the sight one more time, but it was raining and my caps got wet, plus my lady looked like a drowned mouse, so,, we came in, But i'm ready,,,
T/C with a Green Mountain rb barrel 54 cal, 015 patch, 530 ww home made ball,
target

Hobbles,

Good luck on yer deer hunt. By the looks of yer target ya won't be able to blame the rifle if ya don't kill one. GW

Well all you need is a monster buck o'life time to step into your line of sights. :)

Hobbles:

Looks like that's going to work for you. Good luck. I have one more week to wait.

snagg

Thanks boys, Huntin season is gettin close, and I bet all our freezers are a lil low on antler burgers, Good luck to all,,,,

hobbles,
Good Luck! Looks like your all set as
far as shootin is concerned, now if you can just
get a nice 10pt to co-operate.
snake-eyes :hatsoff:

Ya know, If you boys remember how I used to shoot, I was all over the 8x11 puter paper, then all over the 9" circle, Now I am all over the 3" circle, I will get to the 2" soon, But if you all remember how I improved since I started, You will all sea how much your advice has helped. My weapon has improved a lot, And for you boys that took the time to give me that advice, I got to say "thanks",, It SHOW'S how much I have learnt here, I mean, that ain't just talk,, it show's,,,, That's what this form can do, If we listen,,

hobbles,
Advice is great, but you have filtered
all the :bull: out and come up with what helps
you. Now that is you not us.
snake-eyes :hmm:

snake-eyes said:
hobbles,
Advice is great, but you have filtered
all the :bull: out and come up with what helps
you. Now that is you not us.
snake-eyes :hmm:

Afternoon snake-eyes
:grin: I do agree that I filtered out what worked best for my weapon, But my friend,, I had nothin to filter before I found all you boys,,, :grin:

Mornin Gentleman,, It has come to my attention that I typed my last post wrong, I got my first BP weapon back in 86, (T/C 45 cal Hawken kit) I fired it on and off for years and thought I knew what I was doin, Then I found this form, and found out I didn't know nothin,, but I learnt here and have improved a lot with the info I got , I used what worked for me and either changed the rest of the info or didn't use it, Kinda like all the rest of you do (i think/thought) So if I typed any thing wrong, hang with me,, I ain't perfect, (although I am SO close, most people don't know it,,,) (((that was a joke now))) I wanted to say thank you all for you help, and I couldn't of got to where I am now with out A L L the help I got here, Not brown nosin,, just sayin THANKS,,,,, :redface: :v

Back