• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Cimarron/Texas Jack

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I don't know if this is an acceptable question for this forum, if not, I apologize Zonie.

Here goes: If you were to buy a Cimarron revolver, would you order it directly from them or Texas Jack, price being equal.

Please explain your choice.

I bought my 1860 Charcoal blue Civilian from a local dealer in Kaufman Texas. However I did e-mail the company with a question and a Manager and I exchanged a couple of e-mails and their tone was very good! I guess it comes down to who you trust to take any problem you might have. I screwed up a small area of blue and thus the e-mails. Other than that the revolver is flawless.

I do not think that you can go wrong! Geo. T.

Is there really a difference? They are just several miles apart from each other, websites similar layout. Folks at TJ return e-mails promptly and answered all my questions. While my purchase keeps getting pushed down the road, several folks I steered their way have been pleased with their purchases and prices are tough to beat.

I've dealt with both and have been very satisfied with what I've ordered. Usually go with TJ only because an old friend in the store. I'd say contact both and see who you feel the most comfortable with.

Latest posts

Back