• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Cannons and Mortars are my main hobby but I'd like to bring muzzleloaders into as well.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Asron87

32 Cal
Reaction score
Me and my brother have several smaller mortars and cannons. We also have a bowling ball mortar that we take out for a day of shooting. I was able to get my hands on my dads muzzleloader that he put together from a kit before I was born. He passed away several years ago so I'm planning on fixing up his rifle. I like to think of it as one last project with my dad. He got the kit started and finished it "good enough" so I'm going to finish it to look awesome. It's a CVA Mountain Rifle Kit (made in US) and was one of CVA's first kits.

I enjoy shooting for the sake of shooting. I'm here to learn about muzzleloaders, with an interest in the Civil War, reenactment, and living history. If you're in the North Dakota area and would like to join us on a weekend cannon shoot let me know. The more the better.

Attachments

• BB in field.jpeg
    BB in field.jpeg
    5.1 MB · Views: 5
Me and my brother have several smaller mortars and cannons. We also have a bowling ball mortar that we take out for a day of shooting. I was able to get my hands on my dads muzzleloader that he put together from a kit before I was born. He passed away several years ago so I'm planning on fixing up his rifle. I like to think of it as one last project with my dad. He got the kit started and finished it "good enough" so I'm going to finish it to look awesome. It's a CVA Mountain Rifle Kit (made in US) and was one of CVA's first kits.

I enjoy shooting for the sake of shooting. I'm here to learn about muzzleloaders, with an interest in the Civil War, reenactment, and living history. If you're in the North Dakota area and would like to join us on a weekend cannon shoot let me know. The more the better.
That looks awesome!

You're already into muzzleloading, just some freakin' large bores!

Back