• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Buntline Dragoon long barrel with Shoulder Stock?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Armi San Marco made these

That I assume aftermarket front sight kills it for me

That looks like it would be a fun range toy

I think being able to actually find a stock for a Uberti 3rd Model "military " model would be cool enough

Armi San Marco made these

That I assume aftermarket front sight kills it for me

That looks like it would be a fun range toy

I think being able to actually find a stock for a Uberti 3rd Model "military " model would be cool enough
Did some digging. Found a few pictures of others online. They appear to have that same front sight. So I'm assuming it's factory correct but not historical. I don't think colt ever made the long barrel in the 19th century. Everything I'm seeing seems to generally line up with the listing. Not sure if it's as "rare" as they're saying though. May be to hype it up.

Attachments

• ASM-3rd-Model-Dragoon-Shoulder-Stock-001.jpg
    ASM-3rd-Model-Dragoon-Shoulder-Stock-001.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 15314593_2.jpg
    15314593_2.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 0
  • OC-ASM-3rd-Model-Dragoon-Shoulder-Stock-001.jpg
    OC-ASM-3rd-Model-Dragoon-Shoulder-Stock-001.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 0
Did some digging. Found a few pictures of others online. They appear to have that same front sight. So I'm assuming it's factory correct but not historical. I don't think colt ever made the long barrel in the 19th century. Everything I'm seeing seems to generally line up with the listing. Not sure if it's as "rare" as they're saying though. May be to hype it up.
Rare doesn't always mean valuable 😀

It's cool but I wouldn't pay a premium for one, plus parts will be unobtanium

Colt to my knowledge never made a rifle length Dragoon

It would be something different, for sure

Latest posts

Back