• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

FOR SALE BRITISH WALL GUN FOR SALE

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ranger 1755

32 Cal
Reaction score
This is a Rifle Shop components package completed as the early 1738 model with all the tear drop moldings on the lock panels and tang. Lock is marked JORDAN 1744, gun is approximately 6 feet long with a 54 inch barrel in 1 inch caliber. Diameter of barrel at breech is around 2 inches and 1 1/2 inches at muzzle. Weight is around 35 pounds.
Included in price is the yoke swivel mount, a .974 diameter ball scissor mold, cleaning attachments/ worm for the steel ramrod, powder measure and pick and 5 large flints. The lock sparks well.
Gun is in excellent / near new condition with only minor handling marks on stock.
Asking $4500 for everything, P M with any questions, serious inquiries only please, no trades.
Shipping and insurance is additional and the responsibility of the buyer.

Attachments

• WALL A.jpg
    WALL A.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 188
  • WALL B.jpg
    WALL B.jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 183
  • WALL C.jpg
    WALL C.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 183
  • WALL D.jpg
    WALL D.jpg
    157.2 KB · Views: 150
  • WALL E.jpg
    WALL E.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 153
  • WALL F.jpg
    WALL F.jpg
    178.3 KB · Views: 152
  • wall gun barrel.jpg
    wall gun barrel.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 144
Loyalist, where is the gun in your picture located? Thank you
Just what you need when you have to go downtown.

I thought that fort looked familiar! I live in St. Augustine.

I would love to have that wall gun. I have no idea what I would do with it though.

Would make a good deer stand gun.Just wait for the deer to line up and you could get 3 or 4 at a time lol

Well hell, awesome! If I wasn't in the process of getting a cannon together I would snap this up!

Edit ~ Just noticed the original post date! Caught me necroposting, but either way what a cool piece!

This is a Rifle Shop components package completed as the early 1738 model with all the tear drop moldings on the lock panels and tang. Lock is marked JORDAN 1744, gun is approximately 6 feet long with a 54 inch barrel in 1 inch caliber. Diameter of barrel at breech is around 2 inches and 1 1/2 inches at muzzle. Weight is around 35 pounds.
Included in price is the yoke swivel mount, a .974 diameter ball scissor mold, cleaning attachments/ worm for the steel ramrod, powder measure and pick and 5 large flints. The lock sparks well.
Gun is in excellent / near new condition with only minor handling marks on stock.
Asking $4500 for everything, P M with any questions, serious inquiries only please, no trades.
Shipping and insurance is additional and the responsibility of the buyer.
Does this happen to be still available? PM me please

Back