• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

For Sale - Parts Bob Roller Percussion Lock & Set Triggers - Ken Bresien Barrel $1,250 + Shipping

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
components of a muzzleloader
Reaction score
Hello All,
I have some parts I would like to put up for your consideration. I acquired these parts in trade a while back but don't have much desire to finish this particular rifle. Too many other irons in the fire..
The lock and set triggers were made by Bob Roller, they function as they should although the lock does have some slight surface rust.
The barrel is the work of the late Ken Bresien, it is 38 caliber, comes with a false muzzle and bullet starter. The barrel is approx. 31" long, the breech end measures 1.125'' and tapers to 1.010'' as the muzzle. The false muzzle doesn't want to go all the way down on the muzzle of the barrel. I think it may require either a cleaning inside the holes on the muzzle of the barrel or maybe the pins on the false muzzle need to be "tweaked" a bit. The bullet starter fits on the false muzzle as it should. The barrel, false muzzle, and bullet starter also have slight surface rust.
The stock is an offhand schuetzen style stock. The thumb rest looks to me like it may have broke off at one time but has been re-attached, not too noticeable, but you can tell if look close enough. The lock and barrel have been fit to the stock (there seems to be some staining of the wood around the lock and tang area, I assume from sitting for a long time). The trigger inletting hasn't been started. This rifle still needs a trigger guard, swiss buttplate, and sights. The bathroom scale weight of the assembled rifle at this stage is approx. 10.4lbs
What you see in the pictures is what you get. Price is $1,250 plus actual shipping cost. May entertain trades for a SMR flintlock, but "cash is king", personal check or money order will work. If I am missing something please let me know. If you have any questions please ask, thank you.
Full Length.jpg

Lock.jpg

Barrel Marking.jpg
False Muzzle- Bullet Starter.jpg
Lock Inletting.jpg
Lock Internal.jpg
Stock Cheek-Piece.jpg
Set Trigger Top.jpg
Tang .jpg

Latest posts

Back