• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

blunderbuss kit tvm any good?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

recycle33952

40 Cal.
Reaction score
theres a blunderbuss kit by tvm wondering if their quallity is fair? I plan on them inletting the lock and trigger for $60 extra since im a new kit builder. ive done a few cva'S which is pretty much done thats about it

Good evening!

I believe, anything from TVM is pretty good. The service is good, and these folks really do know their stuff.

Give them a call.

All the best!

Flintfan.

Tennessee Valley Manufacturing Jack Garner in Corinth Built one last fall and made mistake of letting a friend shoot it. I then had to make him one. 11 ga barrel flares out to inch and a half or so at muzzle. Good parts Queen Anne lock. Built like a tank! Ahoot to shoot with bird shot or 18#3 buck. TOW has 11ga wads Jack is a GOOD person. Kit on sale till mid Nov for 325 or so. Jacj has catalog gor 3 dollare-check his website. Tenn Valley MANUFACTURING.

great stuff I have two guns both in kit form and fun, the web site is:www.tennesseevalleymanufactureing.com the site is not updated but the parts are there I have the catalog and the blunderbudt kit looks cool. bb75

Anyone notice the guy with the blunderbuss in "The Patriot" who was with Ben Martin's militiamen? I only really see it in the one scene where they are killing the British soldiers who are trying to surrender. The guy immediately behind Martn and the Frenchman has a big blunderbuss.
Jack

Latest posts

Back