• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Black Powder Banned at my Gun Club!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I may, MD gets a bad rap as an ultra liberal state. But i want to give a shout out to our DNR. They provide excellent ranges pistol, rifle, archery well maintained.
$25 yearly permit if >65, $50 if a puppy.
Cant beat it!
Yup you can ,in NY I shoot with what I want whenever I want and if you step on (our 1700 acres) your trespassing and YOU get a free ride with state troopers . Benefits of planning ahead in a tree huggin/liberal/AS wiping) state just sayin plan ahead cause not doing so has consequences , /Ed

Why the h*ll would a range use a flammable material past the firing line? That seems like their fault. The few outdoor ranges that I have been to usually have gravel, or beaten down grass that's not really able to take a flame.

The local ranges here ban BP too, including the skeet shooting place that's like 10 minutes from me, and my favorite thing to shoot is my SxS shotgun.

The gun range thing aside, looks to have been beaten into the ground, I have put out smoldering patches in dry conditions. I cautioned a new shooter who uses the great outdoors as his range to watch for such things. I know it's a pretty rare occurrence and that more fires have been caused by people thinking it's a good idea to burn their used toilet paper in the woods. I still think it pays to be careful.

Latest posts

Back