• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Beware Etsy! Atten. Sellers/buyers

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sold a possibles bag with a racoon tail for $80 bucks, shipped it out, that evening Etsy cancelled my account without explanation. I appealed and was permanently denied my account with a copy pasted explanation saying they couldn’t tell me why. Never got my funds, was told they hold them up to 180 days. Turns out this happens to a lot of new sellers. Buyer/seller beware, hope you have better experiences. Guess I’ll stick to the forum here :)
Thanks for the heads up, and sorry for your misfortune from dealing with ETSY. As mentioned already, I have also had zero issues with selling on Fleebay - last sale was a high precision machinist level (.0005" per foot accuracy) with fast payment.

Considered opening a "selling account" on Etsy to move some on my quilts. Tried a bunch of times but couldn't quite get things to come together. Looks like there was reason it never came together. :oops: ;) No great loss. Everything happens for a reason.
Have bought a few sewing related things with no issues. :)

Wonder if it had anything to do with the fact that an animal part was involved? The whole animal rights thing?
I doubt that Etsy knows anything about that. However, it is covered by the Lacey Act. Any wildlife part sent needs to have the word "Wildlife" on the outside of the package. Some states also have restrictions on which furs can enter their state.

Sold a possibles bag with a racoon tail for $80 bucks, shipped it out, that evening Etsy cancelled my account without explanation. I appealed and was permanently denied my account with a copy pasted explanation saying they couldn’t tell me why. Never got my funds, was told they hold them up to 180 days. Turns out this happens to a lot of new sellers. Buyer/seller beware, hope you have better experiences. Guess I’ll stick to the forum here :)
I have bought several nice leather pistol holsters from a guy named James who makes and sells them on Etsy and they were nice quality and price was good and never had any problems whatsoever but never tried selling anything . I bought 5 leather pistol holsters recently and no problems

Attachments

• 20240321_091356~2.jpg
    20240321_091356~2.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
I would not deal with any selling platform that holds your money, and wants your banking and social security information which is just about all of them. It sucks.
I never give my social security number for anything online and i dont put it on the form when buying new guns either

Back