• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Pending funds: Large ball bag

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Two Feathers

62 Cal.
MLF Sponsor
Reaction score
Howdy folks, Two Feathers here:

I have a very nice water molded Leather Ball Bag. Price is $50.00 USD$’s shipped to any of the 50 actual United States.

These have been selling well, so I decided to make more. So far every buyer has been very satisfied.

While I cannot claim to know exactly how many of what size balls it will hold; one customer told me that he easily got (50) .54 cal. RBs in his, and the plug still fit fine. So I feel safe saying that you can get at least (50) .54 cal. RB’s in it. I know nearly (100) .45 cal.s will fit.

This bag is made of 4-5oz. Saddle stitched vegetable tanned leather. It’s dyed dark -Brown. It has 2 holes for attaching a thong or Rawhide boot lace (not included), for neck carry. It has a turned Maple plug with a turned Maple Acorn finial. The plug is attached to the bag with a soft Buckskin Dark Brown thong to aid in loss prevention. This bag has been treated with my special mix of oils and waxes for water resistance. The bag is signed by me. It has a neck/throat hole of .880” That’s large enough to accept any caliber RB you guys might want to carry in it?
Please support our local hand craft artisans and buy American.
1635972216454.jpeg
Thank you.

The overall dimensions (without the plug) are Approx. 5.375” long (top to bottom) 6.25” with the plug, by 4.0” wide, Outside of the “ear” to outside of the “ear”. Just in case anyone needed those measurements?

Don’t wait around until the next Rondy; shoot, or hunt to grab this. It’ll become a favorite accoutrement. No more fumbling with loose balls in your shooting bag when your fingers are froze. With this stiff; wax hardened ball bag, your round balls will always be easy to get to. This isn’t one of those floppy; suede or buckskin “draw string” marble bags that takes 4 hands to use. Just pull the plug; pour out a ball, stick the plug back in and let it hang, couldn’t be easier!

I ship/sell to Canada, but all prices are in USD$ to the 50 United states. Shipping outside of the US is costly. Prices will vary accordingly.

I prefer PayPal. I also accept postal and bank money orders. MO’s will add 1 week for travel time. I ship same day as funds are received, the exceptions are Federal holidays, Sundays, PO hours, and severe weather.

If interested, pleasse PM me here, or contact me by email at [email protected]

As always, thanks for looking.

God bless:

Two Feathers

Attachments

• Large ball bag 11-03-2021 001.JPG
    Large ball bag 11-03-2021 001.JPG
    156.1 KB · Views: 72
  • Large ball bag 11-03-2021 002.JPG
    Large ball bag 11-03-2021 002.JPG
    156.8 KB · Views: 72
  • Large ball bag 11-03-2021 003.JPG
    Large ball bag 11-03-2021 003.JPG
    174.9 KB · Views: 72
  • Large ball bag 11-03-2021 004.JPG
    Large ball bag 11-03-2021 004.JPG
    157.9 KB · Views: 68
He made one of these for me too. I like that the mouth is large for use with large caliber shotgun balls.

No risk of being ripped off here folks. 2feathers is an excellent vendor.

jcs266, leadhoarder:
Thank you gentlemen; feedback and reviews like these from happy satisfied customers are what keep me working.:thumb:;):ThankYou:
I'm glad y'all like your bags. I make a small one too.
Now I just need someone to snatch up this little beauty and take it home. ;)
God bless:
Two Feathers

Shucks. I was looking at this earlier today and had made up my mind to pm you today after work.
If you are planning on making more, PM me when you think you might be ready to do so.

Shucks. I was looking at this earlier today and had made up my mind to pm you today after work.
If you are planning on making more, PM me when you think you might be ready to do so.
CaptainKirk:
These have been selling so well, that I'm almost always working on one or more?
I don't move as fast as I used to, so give me a week er so.
I'll let you know when I have one done if that's OK? Do you want it the same as this one?
Thank you.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Yes sir, as long as it fits a .54 cal round ball. No need to rush as I'm probably close to putting it away for the season; not hunting this year and our black powder range closes for the winter in three weeks...let me know when you are finished!

Thank you!

Howdy folks, Two Feathers here:

I have a very nice water molded Leather Ball Bag. Price is $50.00 USD$’s shipped to any of the 50 actual United States.

These have been selling well, so I decided to make more. So far every buyer has been very satisfied.

While I cannot claim to know exactly how many of what size balls it will hold; one customer told me that he easily got (50) .54 cal. RBs in his, and the plug still fit fine. So I feel safe saying that you can get at least (50) .54 cal. RB’s in it. I know nearly (100) .45 cal.s will fit.

This bag is made of 4-5oz. Saddle stitched vegetable tanned leather. It’s dyed dark -Brown. It has 2 holes for attaching a thong or Rawhide boot lace (not included), for neck carry. It has a turned Maple plug with a turned Maple Acorn finial. The plug is attached to the bag with a soft Buckskin Dark Brown thong to aid in loss prevention. This bag has been treated with my special mix of oils and waxes for water resistance. The bag is signed by me. It has a neck/throat hole of .880” That’s large enough to accept any caliber RB you guys might want to carry in it?
Please support our local hand craft artisans and buy American. View attachment 102495 Thank you.

The overall dimensions (without the plug) are Approx. 5.375” long (top to bottom) 6.25” with the plug, by 4.0” wide, Outside of the “ear” to outside of the “ear”. Just in case anyone needed those measurements?

Don’t wait around until the next Rondy; shoot, or hunt to grab this. It’ll become a favorite accoutrement. No more fumbling with loose balls in your shooting bag when your fingers are froze. With this stiff; wax hardened ball bag, your round balls will always be easy to get to. This isn’t one of those floppy; suede or buckskin “draw string” marble bags that takes 4 hands to use. Just pull the plug; pour out a ball, stick the plug back in and let it hang, couldn’t be easier!

I ship/sell to Canada, but all prices are in USD$ to the 50 United states. Shipping outside of the US is costly. Prices will vary accordingly.

I prefer PayPal. I also accept postal and bank money orders. MO’s will add 1 week for travel time. I ship same day as funds are received, the exceptions are Federal holidays, Sundays, PO hours, and severe weather.

If interested, pleasse PM me here, or contact me by email at [email protected]

As always, thanks for looking.

God bless:

Two Feathers
Nice ball bag! I'll be in touch! Got to pay for my new kit.

Is it me?
Maybe its because its Sunday night here in Queensland Aussie land and I've been sipping a rather pleasant Merlot Red Wine.
But geezus fellas I've gotta laugh when you start advertising how good your "Ball bag" is, let alone youre offering it up for sale !!!

Two Feathers makes an excellent leather ball bag. It is a hand made leather product cut from a template and hand formed to shape.
I have both the large bag as advertised here and a small bag that he offers from time to time.

As these offerings are hand made and a leather product, no two will be exactly alike.
But they are so well made and uniform that one would have to look very close to see any variances.

With Two Feathers' age and accompanying ailments, I find the quality of his leather craft to be amazing.
And just to note, the "Acorn" stopper used for these creations are also hand made one at a time.
I only wish to have his patience and skill!

If you have the opportunity to be fortune enough to purchase a ball bag from this gentleman, you also will be pleased with his work.
Good luck with the hunt as these are highly sought after on this Forum.
You might also watch for his "Turtle" bag, they go as fast as he posts them.

Sam A.

Two Feathers makes an excellent leather ball bag. It is a hand made leather product cut from a template and hand formed to shape.
I have both the large bag as advertised here and a small bag that he offers from time to time.

As these offerings are hand made and a leather product, no two will be exactly alike.
But they are so well made and uniform that one would have to look very close to see any variances.

With Two Feathers' age and accompanying ailments, I find the quality of his leather craft to be amazing.
And just to note, the "Acorn" stopper used for these creations are also hand made one at a time.
I only wish to have his patience and skill!

If you have the opportunity to be fortune enough to purchase a ball bag from this gentleman, you also will be pleased with his work.
Good luck with the hunt as these are highly sought after on this Forum.
You might also watch for his "Turtle" bag, they go as fast as he posts them.

Sam A.
Iwscrim:
Thank you. I'm very happy that you like your bags enough to give me this flattering feedback/review, but I'm confused? Not by you, but I'm not certain what Coinneach is trying to say/ask me??? Maybe it's the Metlot speaking? Am I overstating something in the sales ad? I didn't think I was. I don't understand? I thought it was a pretty straight forward ad. Just stating the look, size, and usefulness of the bag? If it seems like I went too far, then I guess I'm a pretty good salesman? :thumb: :dunno:

I have a few more large bags on the go right now. One is spoken for. Hopefully some folks won't think I'm being arrogant with my ads?
Iwscrim. I appreciate your compliments on my abilities very much. I hope all my customers find my wares that appealing? Thank you.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Is it me?
Maybe its because its Sunday night here in Queensland Aussie land and I've been sipping a rather pleasant Merlot Red Wine.
But geezus fellas I've gotta laugh when you start advertising how good your "Ball bag" is, let alone youre offering it up for sale !!!
Coinneach:
I don't get it? Are you just bustin' my ball bag, or is there something here that I'M missing?
God bless:
Two Feathers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back