• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Best Muzzleloading Magazines. Which is right for me?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I removed some information in the last two posts because it was advertising.
Advertising on the forum can only be done in the Classified Advertisement section of the forum.

Muzzleloader Magazine is my favorite; however I subscribe to the NRA's American Rifleman. I receive NMLRA's Muzzle Blasts on line.
I am also constantly looking on the magazine shelves for muzzleloading related articles in The Backwoodsman, Wild West, Military History and all the more popular gun and gun collector magazines. If they have a potentially good article, I buy it!

Apparently most of the readers on here live someplace where you can get magazines locally, I can't. They have some in the neighboring town, that's 30 miles and I don't always look at them there. I do subscribe to all of those that I like including backwoodsman, muzzle loader, American frontier, 3 archery magazines and a few others. The best thing is, by subscribing, most are cheaper than a single purchases.
Squint

You get a membership subscription to Muzzle Blasts when you join the National Muzzle Loading Rifle Association.

I didn't know that reading muzzleloader mags was required reading to get a college degree?

You guys must live in a parallel universe.
Something like that. Haven't you noticed we're not all running around tricked out unmentionables. I thought that was obvious.

Don’t know your experience level in relation to flintlock muzzleloading, but it really doesn’t matter in reference to this outstanding book.

Geared to everything you need to know as a beginner and excellent refresher for those who’ve been at it a while?

Pretty much covers everything to include a flint section, trouble shooting section.

Book is well researched and packed with many years of knowledge and experience. Many illustrations and pictures. View attachment 37370Every flintlock shooter should have one.

Excellent read!

Respectfully, Cowboy
ROGER THAT!!

Back