• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Been hanging back a bit since joining.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome from Florida. Shoulder issues also caused me to put away my recurve bows.
I hunted with both for years but now only my flintlock rifles get to enjoy the woods.

Having had 2 failed shoulder surgeries in the past 2 years I decided to get back into ML in place of traditional archery. Just finished up my new Kibler Colonial Rifle and eager to get on with it. I appreciate the knowledge and wealth of information on the forum.
i also have been the shoulder surgery route and went crossbows, but i dont enjoy shooting them. i have a long gun, but recently got a bp revolver. you might consider one of those, it has really helped scratch my archery itch for some reason. happy shooting......

Back