• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Bass has them

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate Bass Pro. They ruined Cabelas, now both store chains suck. I never go the local Cabelas anymore because it's overpriced and they never have what I want.

I heard the Cabelas way down in Delaware had over 500K rounds stolen over a short period. Presumably handgun rounds for the homeys in Wilmington. That is why none of their ammo is out in the aisles anymore. How does a store allow 500 thousand rounds to just walk out the door? I'll never go there again.

I hate Bass Pro. They ruined Cabelas, now both store chains suck. I never go the local Cabelas anymore because it's overpriced and they never have what I want.

I heard the Cabelas way down in Delaware had over 500K rounds stolen over a short period. Presumably handgun rounds for the homeys in Wilmington. That is why none of their ammo is out in the aisles anymore. How does a store allow 500 thousand rounds to just walk out the door? I'll never go there again.
That’s interesting cause this one in Orlando has tons of ammo out and even reloading gunpowder that are becoming available again. They have 4 racks of rifles and shotguns in the ammo isle and not behind the counter. Their pricing I find equally high as any other shop in the area specially the ammo. I was socked to see 50 round boxes of 45 LC for $50 while others want $65+. I would never pay that cause I reload my own for pennies a round. Academy in my area has ok pricing on guns and so so on ammo.

Get Slixshots and both can be used.
Yup. I ordered some today for my Pietta 1851. I’ve been putting it off for months. I have several sizes and brands of caps so hopefully I can shoot them all.
The cost of the nipples didn’t bother me as bad as the cost to mail them to FL. $9. Wow !

We have all the "big box" stores around here, but if you want to find what you need just go to the little independent shops and there ya go!

Screenshot_20230721-080831.png
Local Walmart had a good deal

Took the missus to get her hair done so drove to Basspro in Orlando View attachment 239599to kill time. Found these elusive little fellers hanging so I grabbed several along with the smokeless powders I use . 😎
I called them on Sat. just to check and got conflicting answers. Some one was supposed to check and call me back. Never did so I ordered a bunch from Graf along with my BP. It came out to a little more than that but then I saved the toll and gas money and aggravation of driving into Orlando. The "local" shop in Sanford may have stuff in stock but they kill on their prices....on everything!

The "local" shop in Sanford may have stuff in stock but they kill on their prices....on everything!
I believe in supporting our local shops but the place you mentioned in Sanford is just too rich for my pockets. Their pricing on powder and caps is prohibitive.

Latest posts

Back