• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Bass has them

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ernbar

45 Cal.
Reaction score
Took the missus to get her hair done so drove to Basspro in Orlando
IMG_6369.jpeg
to kill time. Found these elusive little fellers hanging so I grabbed several along with the smokeless powders I use . 😎

Took the missus to get her hair done so drove to Basspro in Orlando View attachment 239599to kill time. Found these elusive little fellers hanging so I grabbed several along with the smokeless powders I use . 😎
Allow me to be the first one to say it........................HORDER!

How dare you buy several at one time.

I checked at the local Walmart yesterday and still no caps. They are starting to get a few ML things in, however.

I checked at the local Walmart yesterday and still no caps. They are starting to get a few ML things in, however.

And…..loving it! 😂

Took the missus to get her hair done so drove to Basspro in Orlando View attachment 239599to kill time. Found these elusive little fellers hanging so I grabbed several along with the smokeless powders I use . 😎
I guess caps are now a high-profit item!
Glad that Bass Ackwards can get every last consumer's penny that they can!
1690413136592.png

Neat displays in the store, but I rarely buy from them.
However, I have their credit card that I use for gas and stuff,
and have been getting things from Bass for "free". :ghostly:

View attachment 239646
Not great pricing but better that the only gun shop in Orlando that has them at $28 a tin! Would love to find some at Walmart for $5.99 but nothing so far.

View attachment 239646
They won't get my money.

I don't reward rapists.

Latest posts

Back