• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

barrel table

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doc623

40 Cal.
Reaction score
One of the other posts brought a question to mind.
May exist and I don't know where to find it.
Is there a table or list available that gives information on what barrels and etc are interchangable for rifle to rifle and mfgr to mfgr such as hawken barrel from cva to renegade from tc and etc - I hope you get the drift.
Now drop in replacement barrels.
The same with locks/triggers/percussion/flint.
Kind of like after market parts exchange/replacement.
If not one would sure help a lot of novices like myself.
Thanks for any info.

I don't think there are any interchangeable parts from one manufacturer to another. You pretty much have to buy brand specific parts on production guns. You can buy drop in barrels but that's the only thing I know of.

Huntin

Ok, but which barrel for which types?

It would be easier to know what stock you want to put a barrel on. Certain TC, Lyman/Cabelas/Investarms and GM IBS barrels are interchangable on certain TC & Lyman/Cabelas/Investarms stocks or they can be fitted with some minor work. It depends on the brand and caliber of the original rifle.

That is the question.
Is theere information/table -etc giving the interchangable
information of various components via various mfgrs?

Back