• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

bank robbery

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LMAO 🤣 I remember that episode. Just as a alien spaceship takes off with a cargo of humans off to "visit" the alien planet it's discovered to be a cookbook. LOL 😆

Going "way back", remember seeing a show where a kid use to cut the tails off his pet rats. Ended up being an astronaut, going to a distant planed and finding BIG RATS with their tails cut off. :eek::eek::oops::oops:

To all the people who in the past and present who ridiculed anyone who said the people in power want to ban all firearms including muzzleloaders for all but themselves and a tiny select few cronies. To all those who think these lice give a hoot about you and your families safety and security. Censored.
I still think it looks like George Castansa :)
It,s not a lie if they believe it. George Constanza

It's not that uncommon for convicted felons to mess around with muzzleloaders since, for the most part, they're not considered "firearms". I've had several ask if they could own one to hunt with. "Whatever your parole officer says."
Most parole officers are not versed in the section of Federal law defining muzzleloaders and antique firearms. Most of them simply lump them into the "destructive device" category and don't care to learn otherwise. Having said that, such exceptions do not absolve someone of a crime such as deadly conduct as the person being robbed was still put in fear of their life. Same thing if you rob a convenience store with a steel pipe that approximates a gun barrel, your intent is the same. The person or institution being robbed is still placed in fear and doesn't have to know if it's a cap and ball revolver or not.

PS- I'm not an attorney and this should in no way be used as legal advice.

Title 18 USC.......

(16) The term “antique firearm” means—

(A) any firearm (including any firearm with a matchlock, flintlock, percussion cap, or similar type of ignition system) manufactured in or before 1898; or

(B) any replica of any firearm described in subparagraph (A) if such replica—

(i) is not designed or redesigned for using rimfire or conventional centerfire fixed ammunition, or

(ii) uses rimfire or conventional centerfire fixed ammunition which is no longer manufactured in the United States and which is not readily available in the ordinary channels of commercial trade; or

(C) any muzzle loading rifle, muzzle loading shotgun, or muzzle loading pistol, which is designed to use black powder, or a black powder substitute, and which cannot use fixed ammunition. For purposes of this subparagraph, the term “antique firearm” shall not include any weapon which incorporates a firearm frame or receiver, any firearm which is converted into a muzzle loading weapon, or any muzzle loading weapon which can be readily converted to fire fixed ammunition by replacing the barrel, bolt, breechblock, or any combination thereof.

Just wait for it:
Headline:
A branch of the First National Bank of Kentucky was held up by a man in buck skins wielding a flintlock rifle. There are renewed calls in congress for the banning of all rifles capable of firing more than one shot every 30 seconds.
Film at 11:00.

Don't laugh these people are after anything firearms related..

Yep, a multitude of laws that only apply to the Law abiding.

He reminds me of the Creature of the Black Lagoon. Scared the manure out of me when I was a kid. I’m old couldn’t drive a tack with a hammer anymore. Haha
well here ya go !!

Attachments

• 294430601_5194459967344112_6960623113105927074_n.jpg
    294430601_5194459967344112_6960623113105927074_n.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 0
And no law will stop the criminal
I think that's the core of the problem with any type of regulations. Trying to pass more laws to make sure that people who don't follow existing laws will start following the existing, and the new laws, seems like a complete waste of time to me.

"I shouldn't saw off this shotgun because it's illegal", said no bank robber, ever.

Here in Pennsylvania if you are a Felon you can’t even own a pen knife. That would have to be horrible. OMG…

Back