• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Bag makers

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree that if you just watch the forum you will come across some pretty nice stuff. @andy52 is one example of a local fella that is on the forum there are many others. On the more expensive side there is Eric Fleisher E. Fleisher Shot Pouches.

Here is another thought, make your own. Its pretty rewarding to look down at your own work when at the range or sitting in a blind/stand.

Respectfully,

RM

Go to the Contemporary Longrifle Association website and you will find an array of makers of various stages of quality and authenticity.
I haven’t had a lot of luck with that site. Lot of folks don’t seem interested in shipping internationally. Some good quality work for sure.

I haven’t had a lot of luck with that site. Lot of folks don’t seem interested in shipping internationally. Some good quality work for sure.
I think most are individual craftsmen and not online businesses. They are probably not set up to take foreign payments or ship internationally.

Have a look at Blackpowderpouches, he makes a custom bag, and the are nice. Super nice guy to work with too.

Curt Lyles is the man when it comes to bark tan deer hide bags. For bags made of cow hide I like Eric VanAlstine an Doug Swartz.

Look up Bill Smith Black Powder, maker of fine bags and powder horns. His work in first class.
I emailed that fella after you suggested it, spent probably 15 minutes writing and editing it, just got my reply back.

could do with a little etiquette training.

IMG_2446.jpeg

Then again, I’ve had poorer exchanges by a respected member of this forum regarding another item I’ve tried to purchase.

Back