• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Arizona State Shoot

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deanscamaro

45 Cal.
Reaction score
This Thursday through Sunday is the Arizona State Shoot, put on by the Muzzle Stuffers at the Usery Mountain Shooting Range, which is managed by Rio Salado Sportsman Club in Mesa, Arizona (I think I have all that straight, but I apologize if I didn't). As a newbie, I was made aware of this meet by WireWiz, a member of this forum. We met there (our first face-to-face) and I spent two days learning about black powder shooting with some of the friendliest and most knowledgeable guys in the hobby that I have met so far. I thought a few pictures at the event might be of some interest. It was to me.

FiringLine.jpg

A few on the firing line.
WireWiz.jpg

This is WireWiz and the membership chair of the Muzzle Stuffers
WarrenSon.jpg

This is grizzly Warren and his son. Good shooters
LadiesShoot.jpg

Even the ladies participated
I spent two days learning a lot of techniques from some long-term hobbiests and had a good time.

:hatsoff: :hatsoff:

Latest posts

Back