• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Another S/B Flintlock Sporting Gun

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You’ve got some nice guns indeed, keep posting originals, I’m sure that many, like me, enjoy seeing them\
Glad you and other members enjoyed the threads that I submit which are to explain the history of the gun there are members who do not, but we are all members that are interested in muzzle loaders in some form.
Feltwad

Nice, thanks for sharing your original smoothbore !
Feltwad I also prefer collecting & shooting original antique firearms & would think there are many history buffs on this forum who feel the same.
Most of us who have built custom rifles use what we have learned from researching quality originals to build our reproductions.

I love a great smoothie, what a beautiful gun

Glad you and other members enjoyed the threads that I submit which are to explain the history of the gun there are members who do not, but we are all members that are interested in muzzle loaders in some form.
Feltwad
I for one love the originals. I have 9 1960s cva,transitions and tc, I also have a 40 cal built in 1850,muzzle heavy 13 lbs but it's a work of beauty

Back