• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Another Powder Burner from the UK.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Folks

Well I managed to talk my Big Brother into joining so I thought it was about time I showed my face!
Been on the outside looking in for some time now and have found some really interesting topics on here. Hope to be able to add to some and learn from others.
I have an interest in all things muzzleloading so I already feel right at home!

Hi Bro

Nice pic of you and the bike! See you've trimmed your beard a bit. I should oughta say welcome, but you beat me here by a few days - welcome anyway!

Welcome :hatsoff: Some way I just KNEW Airkid was getting good advice from a younger sibling :rotf:

BillinOregon said:
You'll a number of fine fellow countrymen here, including the estimable Tac.
By the way, "The Solitary Cyclist" is one of my favorite, er, favourite Holmes stories.

It's also one of my favourites although the Hound of the Baskervilles is top of my list so far! But we digress... Many thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

Back