• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

And yet another Kibler SMR

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finished this Cherry SMR in .45 cal today. Nothing notable about it except it has my homemade, taller rear sight installed. This rifle will eventually go to my 2nd grandson, but I’ll enjoy using it until he gets older. Now both grandsons will have .45 SMRs.
Pretty

Finished this Cherry SMR in .45 cal today. Nothing notable about it except it has my homemade, taller rear sight installed. This rifle will eventually go to my 2nd grandson, but I’ll enjoy using it until he gets older. Now both grandsons will have .45 SMRs.
That cherry wood really pops. Nice job.

you inspire me to try cherry TDM! and i fit a smr 45 better than most other rifles. love my CM but want to try cherry.
I have a nephew that runs a 400k acre nature preserve in Cambodia and many times he confiscates teak and rosewood from poachers.
he can send it to me if it is partially worked first by Cambodian workmen. he just shipped some rosewood rough blanks. i gave him the dimensions i needed for long rifles and he added a couple inches all around. can't wait to get my teeth into them! if i can find my teeth that is:ghostly:

you inspire me to try cherry TDM! and i fit a smr 45 better than most other rifles. love my CM but want to try cherry.
I have a nephew that runs a 400k acre nature preserve in Cambodia and many times he confiscates teak and rosewood from poachers.
he can send it to me if it is partially worked first by Cambodian workmen. he just shipped some rosewood rough blanks. i gave him the dimensions i needed for long rifles and he added a couple inches all around. can't wait to get my teeth into them! if i can find my teeth that is:ghostly:
Thats awesome! I've always wanted to build one in rosewood. Be sure to post some pics. when you build them.
Should make some beautiful looking rifles!

Back