• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

66" Soft Gun Case Unique

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think thats the company that made the ones kibler sells. i have one and it works great.

Is the "external tube is provided for a cleaning rod" suitable for a range rod? (which is typically longer than a cleaning rod and may have a handle on the end)

I have two from kibler. Jim’s price was cheaper. Sleeve on outside is plenty long enough for a range rod. Only problem i have had is the large round ball on one of my rods prevents velcro flap from closing, my problem not a fault with the case.

I discovered the Unique cases back when they sold for $29.95 which was up until 4 or 5 years ago. The first one I got had the range rod pouch reversed, with a heavy barrel gun the case would tip down forward when you walked and the range rod would fall out. The last case I bought didn't have the reversed range rod pouch, the opening was up at the handle and the range rod stayed in place.

Curious, not to quibble, but Kibler's price shows $70 and Unique is at $65. I bought two and free shipping.

But I have greater loyalty to Kibler, I even have two of his rifles, and if I had known they could have gotten them, I would have bought from Kibler.

I like to support Jim Kibler. He has done great service to the hobby.

Curious, not to quibble, but Kibler's price shows $70 and Unique is at $65. I bought two and free shipping.

But I have greater loyalty to Kibler, I even have two of his rifles, and if I had known they could have gotten them, I would have bought from Kibler.

I like to support Jim Kibler. He has done great service to the hobby.
When I bought mine from Kibler it was $60 from them, and IIRC, it was $69 from Unique.

Back