• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Beautiful "Made In the USA" Gun Case

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I ordered a gun case for my TVM Early Va. Flinter from Unique Cases of Great Cacapon, WVa Home and it is beauty.
I called in my order on May 30, and was asked measurements, length, drop at heel, and the process began. It arrived yesterday, and was well worth the
two week wait. It is well padded, strong stitching, smooth zipper, balances at the handles, and a pocket on the outside for your range rods. Perfect!
Wendy Vantiem, 304-947-7793, is a pleasure to deal with. You will not be disappointed in the quality, and craftsmanship in these custom American Made to order cases.

Bobby Moon AKA Robert Kaiser

I ordered a gun case for my TVM Early Va. Flinter from Unique Cases of Great Cacapon, WVa Home and it is beauty.
I called in my order on May 30, and was asked measurements, length, drop at heel, and the process began. It arrived yesterday, and was well worth the
two week wait. It is well padded, strong stitching, smooth zipper, balances at the handles, and a pocket on the outside for your range rods. Perfect!
Wendy Vantiem, 304-947-7793, is a pleasure to deal with. You will not be disappointed in the quality, and craftsmanship in these custom American Made to order cases.

Bobby Moon AKA Robert Kaiser
Almost all of my guns have a Unique case. Highly recommended & one of the few made to hold a long gun.

Back