• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

45 cal T/C Seneca value?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I found a like new 45cal Seneca for sale locally where I live the Gentleman said he bought it new and has original box and paperwork it's been fired 4 times supposedly and was properly cleaned and stored it's whole life with a couple of tiny marks on the stock and the metal is all like new I would rate it 90-95% just curious what you Gentleman that knows more about the value than me think it is worth?

Thanks in advance

They just had two sell on GB a couple weeks ago one went for 405.00 the other one went for 480.00 both were in pretty decent shape.

This is the last one that sold in the classifieds. Went pretty cheap really. 600-700 average beginning price, more to much more if they have additional barrels.
There's a Cherokee with the same two barrels I have for mine that went for 850. That'd turn my head and I don't let go of anything once it's mine.

Suppose the link would be handy. SOLD - "REDUCED"Thompson Center Seneca .45 Cal.

Thanks for the replies from you guys and I bought the Seneca for $500 I think it was a fair price the rifle is like new and I'm happy with it 🙂
good score, that is a highly desirable rifle and you got it at a good price, now you might want to be on the look out for the other barrels you can easy swap onto the stock there are .32 and .36 that are out there and will slap right in with no fitting needed

good score, that is a highly desirable rifle and you got it at a good price, now you might want to be on the look out for the other barrels you can easy swap onto the stock there are .32 and .36 that are out there and will slap right in with no fitting needed
Yes I will be looking for an extra barrel I have a 50cal T/C Hawken that was unfired when I bought it and I put the new barrel away in the safe and bought a used barrel that I use because it still shoots good and I have a 54cal White Mountain Carbine and a Navy Arms Company 50cal Hawken so the Seneca is a nice addition to the rest

Package deal with 5 digit serial number and no Seneca stamped on the barrel
20231228_155120-jpg.280025
20231228_155022.jpg
20231228_155303.jpg

Attachments

• 20231228_155120.jpg
    20231228_155120.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 127

Latest posts

Back