Quantcast

FOR SALE .45 cal. Flint rifle, with accessories and parts.

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

psushchyk

32 Cal.
Reaction score
For sale is a .45 cal. Flint rifle, with accessories and parts.

The rifle appears to be based upon a Chambers Early York Pennsylvania and has a .45 cal. swamped Rice barrel. The rifle is unshot. The rifle was created by a local Central Massachusetts craftsman. The flint vent is lined and there is a single trigger, with a nice crisp pull. The ramrod has a brass tip

I acquired rifle several years ago from the maker with an idea to hunt Eastern whitetail deer, but my physical ability to do so has changed since purchase.

Included is the rifle blanket bag, .445 DGW tong handled bullet mold, bullet bag (with .445 round balls, Ted Cash tinder box and ramrod cleaning jag, spare rod ends, screw and bullet puller, flints, large and priming horn plugs and tip, and spare hickory ramrod blanks. Included are rear and front sights remaining from the time when I was creating muzzle loaders. The ramrod blanks should be treated with boiled linseed oil to insure flexibility. Additional pictures of the tong bullet mold, rear and front sight assortment, forestock and nose cap are available upon request.

Shipping with by USPS or UPS at the option of the Buyer. Shipping and insurance within CONUS will be in addition to the purchase price. The purchase price is $2500.00. Thank you for viewing and your interest.

and.
front 1.jpg
lock.jpg
buttstock.jpg
sideplate.jpg
reat thimble.jpg
toeplate.jpgwrist.jpgblanket cover.jpgBullet bag.jpgTed Cash stuff.jpg

psushchyk

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Thank you all for all of the likes. a nice example of a Early American classic.

Treestalker

45 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
A decent rifle in a beautifully crafted stock in a capable caliber for big game in Arkansas. If form follows beauty and necessity, your rifle is one for the ages in the backwoods. With lots of extra stuff for the trail!

psushchyk

32 Cal.
Reaction score
If sold to a local buyer, the sale will also include two partial cans of black powder.

psushchyk

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Price reduction - Rifle and all items for $2300. I will pay for shipping and insurance to lower 48.

psushchyk

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Price reduction - Rifle and all items for $2200. I will pay for shipping and insurance to lower 48.