• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD .45 cal. Flint rifle, with accessories and parts.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

psushchyk

32 Cal.
Reaction score
For sale is a .45 cal. Flint rifle, with accessories and parts.

The rifle appears to be based upon a Chambers Early York Pennsylvania and has a .45 cal. swamped Rice barrel. The rifle is unshot. The rifle was created by a local Central Massachusetts craftsman. The flint vent is lined and there is a single trigger, with a nice crisp pull. The ramrod has a brass tip

I acquired rifle several years ago from the maker with an idea to hunt Eastern whitetail deer, but my physical ability to do so has changed since purchase.

Included is the rifle blanket bag, .445 DGW tong handled bullet mold, bullet bag (with .445 round balls, Ted Cash tinder box and ramrod cleaning jag, spare rod ends, screw and bullet puller, flints, large and priming horn plugs and tip, and spare hickory ramrod blanks. Included are rear and front sights remaining from the time when I was creating muzzle loaders. The ramrod blanks should be treated with boiled linseed oil to insure flexibility. Additional pictures of the tong bullet mold, rear and front sight assortment, forestock and nose cap are available upon request.

Shipping with by USPS or UPS at the option of the Buyer. Shipping and insurance within CONUS will be in addition to the purchase price. The purchase price is $2500.00. Thank you for viewing and your interest.

and.
front 1.jpg
lock.jpg
buttstock.jpg
sideplate.jpg
reat thimble.jpg
toeplate.jpgwrist.jpgblanket cover.jpgBullet bag.jpgTed Cash stuff.jpg

Thank you all for all of the likes. a nice example of a Early American classic.

A decent rifle in a beautifully crafted stock in a capable caliber for big game in Arkansas. If form follows beauty and necessity, your rifle is one for the ages in the backwoods. With lots of extra stuff for the trail!

Included with the rifle sale is an leather hunting bag and adjustable powder measure. Pics of the bullet mold and sights to be included attached also.

Attachments

• Hunting Bag1.jpg
    Hunting Bag1.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 108
  • Hunting Bag 2.jpg
    Hunting Bag 2.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 113
  • Hunting Bag 3.jpg
    Hunting Bag 3.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 101
  • Bullet Mold.jpg
    Bullet Mold.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 119
  • rear and front sights.jpg
    rear and front sights.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 148
Included with the rifle sale is a Brookstone patch cutter and mallet. Used to cut cloth patches for .45 cal. round ball.

Attachments

• patchcutter 1.jpg
    patchcutter 1.jpg
    240.5 KB · Views: 92
  • patchcutter 2.jpg
    patchcutter 2.jpg
    175.8 KB · Views: 86
If sold to a local buyer, the sale will also include two partial cans of black powder.

Price reduction - Rifle and all items for $2300. I will pay for shipping and insurance to lower 48.

Price reduction - Rifle and all items for $2200. I will pay for shipping and insurance to lower 48.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back