• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD .44 Kentucky flint pistol

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Pending funds.

You won’t see many like this one, it’s exceptional and in outstanding condition. I don’t shoot it, so it needs to move along.

Not cheap, but find another like this one…

$1200 shipped.

IMG_2656.jpeg
IMG_2644.jpeg
IMG_2645.jpeg
IMG_2655.jpeg

Last edited:
That is absolutely beautiful. I have one that's very close to it and absolutely love it. I think that's a very fair price for that pistol and is going to make a new owner very happy.

Thanks. I’m a shooter and a hunter, not a museum curator…I have to force myself to remember that sometimes.

Reduced to $1,000 shipped before I start listing it elsewhere back at $1,200.

This is your chance to grab it now!

Edit to add…if you need to pay half down and half in a few weeks I am flexible. I been there…

Last edited:
What kind of lock and barrel?
Thx

Never had the barrel out of the stock, nor do I intend to remove it. The barrel is as finely crafted as any I have ever examined.

Not home today, but will remove and photograph the lock tomorrow and add the pics here. It sparks like a shooting star.

Pic added of lock. Used the flash to enhance any markings that might be there (handy trick with the iPhone 13Pro). Dont see any. Interesting detail on the end of the cock screw…maybe that’s a clue for someone smarter than me…

IMG_2880.jpeg

Last edited:
The lock screws (someone help me out…there is an 18th century name for them) appear to be case hardened. Nice feature, and doesn’t surprise me on a gun of this quality.

Pics don’t show it well, but the color is there.

IMG_2882.jpeg

Latest posts

Back