• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD 36 Cal Flintlock Squirrel Rifle

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Retooled Pedersoli Blue Ridge 1995, 36 caliber flintlock rifle
to improve ignition - NO ERATIC FIRING -
- patented breech retooled
- vent retooled
- pan polished
- frizzen spring reduced to extend flint life
Includes:
39” hickory ram rod (8 month linseed oil soak)
42” hickory ram rod (8 month linseed oil soak)
custom tacking / original sights
flints/ball starter/Frizzen cover/flint tool/approx (75) .350 lead balls
$639.00 + shipping
If I was still doing muzzleloaders I'd snap it up in a heartbeat. Good job on the tacks, tastefully done in my opinion.

There are a lot of tacky questions here.

Can it hit the target ?
The priming pan sparkles and the bore is excellent.

With a 5:1 dry lubed patch and 55 grains of fff it can be a primitive varmint rifle. Lubed with a wet patch and less powder and she is a squirrel rifle.

I too think those tacks are gawdy. :dunno: But that,s me,someone might love em.:rolleyes:I think it would effect the overall feel and handlin of the rifle.

I too think those tacks are gawdy. :dunno: But that,s me,someone might love em.:rolleyes:I think it would effect the overall feel and handlin of the rifle.
Gun collectors in general hate the tacks. Average gun people more often like the tacks. To each his own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back