• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Navy Arms Creedmoor (Rigby) Rifle 45 Caliber - Trades?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have the below shown CreedMoor Match Rifle for sale or trade. It is a Rigby style rifle made by Intermarco and sold by Navy Arms. It is "New In Box" and includes all the accessories shown, which are a ram rod (plastic), bullet starter, bullet sizer, two copper-berylium nipples (metric I think) and a nipple wrench - all factory provided. The rifle came in the shown fitted case when sold. It was built to shoot elongated bullets and my research has shown that a preferred mold is the Lyman #457121PH. This rifle has not been fired. It has been oiled and the lock has been properly greased. The bore is pristine. It also comes with the owners manual, a Certificate documenting the build and the warranty cards.

The specifications are:

45 caliber
8.8 Lbs. approximate weight
Overall Length of 49"
32" long Octagon to round barrel
1-25" RH twist
8 grooves
Adjustable windage hooded front sight
Precision tang aperture rear sight w/ marked vernier scale
Patent hooked breech
Walnut stock
Single trigger

I am asking $900 plus $80 for fully insured USPS Priority mail shipping to areas East of the Mississippi River - $90 shipping to locations out West. I take USPS Money Orders as payment or I can take a credit/debit card by phone with the added 3.5% fee they charge me.

As far as trades, whether straight trades or partial - I am open to the following. Custom or production guns (rifles) that are well built and they must have a pristine bore - no exceptions on the bore. I am particularly interested in round ball rifles that can be shot in matches (adjustable sights). Rifles such as the Thompson Center PA Match rifle, Jaeger's or TC's with the Round Ball Twist barrels are some possibilities. Flintlock or percussion.

IMG_1137.JPG
IMG_1140 2.JPG
IMG_1141.JPG
IMG_1142.JPG
IMG_1143.JPG
IMG_1135.JPG

This is the intermediate range rifle. Lightweight (relatively) barrel profile and length designed for 600 yard and under competition. The heavier weight rifles are usually between 12.5 and 15 pounds. This rifle should be accurate to a thousand yards as well but using the heavier charges to shoot those ranges will quickly wear on the shooter. This is an excellent deal, the last of these I owned I sold for $1200.00. It had no case or other accessories. I’m so very tempted by this one… good luck with your sale!

Thanks for the comments.

Bad Karma, you sure could solve that temptation with this one. NIB with all the goodies. :thumb: The accessories should be worth quite a bit. The rifle is just out of my current ML game. I am into round ball match shooting and hunting. I thought I might get it sleeved into a 40 caliber slow twist, but decided not to mess it up.

Last edited:
Back