• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

.32 cal. barrel for cabelas hawkens

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am thinking the GM drop in barrel for a TC Hawken will fit that with some very minor fitting

You are right,I just had to cut the under rib off about 1/4 inch on mine. I'm still waiting on my barrel to be returned from GM due to the re-call. :(

I had the same trouble with a GM IBS in .45cal
only my rib was 6" short. Called GM and they sent
me the correct rib length. My thoughts would be
to let them know what rib length you need when
ordering. BTW that was on an Investarms Hawken.
Snake-eyes :2

Yep it's gonna be heavy. Probably in the 10-12 pound range. Won't that be a joy to lug around in the squirrel woods not to mention shooting it offhand.

sorry guys GM is green mountain
i did find that GM has a barrel in the 32 cal 28" so it's not so heavy, 1-48" twist made for the Cabel's investarm hawkens.

sandberg ski said:
I am new to this but GM? and Rib length? please help a newbie!!
The rib is the metal runner on the bottom of the barrel that guides and helps hold the
ramrod in place.
snake-eyes

I traded for an investarms 50 cal hawkin about 20 years ago. Is this the Cabelas' Hawkin you are talking about. I might be interested in a 36 cal barrel but how do I know what rifle I have
Thanks
Fred

Latest posts

Back