• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

# 28 finished

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BLAHMAN

50 Cal.
Reaction score
Just recently finished up on number 28, here's a few pics of the work....

100_3013-1.jpg
[/img]

100_3017.jpg
[/img]

100_3018.jpg
[/img]

100_3016.jpg
[/img]

Good lookin' rifle there Blahman!!! Is that a Ohio rifle that ya made up yerself or did ya copy an original?
That first pic looks like ya still have snow on the horn of yer saddle. Makes for a cold ride.

My shoulder says ouch! but I would carry that gun any time. Very Nice.
Fox :hatsoff:

Cooner54 said:
Good lookin' rifle there Blahman!!! Is that a Ohio rifle that ya made up yerself or did ya copy an original?
That first pic looks like ya still have snow on the horn of yer saddle. Makes for a cold ride.

It's just a rifle I made up myself, the pattern, however, was supplied to me by abother fella.

It's a 32 caliber, have yet to shoot it, but I'll get around to that......

Nice gun Mr. Blah. I've had the itchies for a little Ohio squirrel gun like that...but I don't know why..... :shocked2: Something about those that I've always liked. :hmm:

She's a neat looking little rifle! I like it. Especially the inlays. Looks very period from some I've seen.
Ken

Mike F said:
BLAHMAN:

Very nice!!! as in "ohmyg_dyoumadethat???" :bow:

What is the finish on the lock and barrel?

Mike

I simply polished both and left them in the white.

Wow! That one pushes all my "ooh" and "ahh" buttons. I love half stocks and the more bling the better. Gorgeous, unbelievably gorgeous.

It's a beaut, approaching a "Zonie", but about thirty inlays short :blah: Great work Blah.

Bill

I started with nothing, and still have most of it left!

:bow:
AWESOME RIFLE!!! Say my Birthday is in May, and no one loves me... what do you say send it to me as a gift? Didn't think so... well awesome you should be proud of that Lady...
My deepest respect just a loyalist Dawg

Looks like a good use has been found for all of those bargain TOTW halfstock blanks. Beautiful rifle!
DJL

Back