• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Gotta brag

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As already said so well, congrats on both...your improved health first and second, your win!

I've felt pretty good since my heart surgery but I doubt that I could win any kind of shooting competition, especially if it involved open sights.

My hat's off to you. :hatsoff:

Well done Frank :hatsoff:

I have come second a few times but never first.

Does it feel as good as I think it should? :thumbsup:

Squire Robin said:
Well done Frank :hatsoff:

I have come second a few times but never first.

Does it feel as good as I think it should? :thumbsup:

Thanks Robin and all the others. Yes, it does feel that good. Not being able to do the things I love to participate in for the past two years has been depressing. This is a major lift. We have Herb and Dutch, and others, here who will echo me when I say "never give up". Not being able to compete in more than two years was hard. That is why I stayed active on this forum. I made friends here who helped me keep my head in the game. It has been far more than asking and answering questions on ml technique. God bless, y'all.

Know how you may feel! I just finished 44 treatments of radiation for prostate cancer and I have to take the Lupron injection shots for another year; already had two of them. It hasn't been fun :shocked2: but I'm getting out and doing this now! Good luck to you!

Stay the course! :bow: :thumbsup:

Untitled by Sharps Man, on Flickr

Don't know how I missed this thread the first time around, but both you and Sun City ( and quite a few other good folks on this Forum) are real inspirations to the rest of us. Thank you. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :hatsoff: :hatsoff:

Richard/Grumpa

azmntman said:
? was that you? Running and jumping? Yer really gettin there :thumbsup:

Thanks. Yes, there was a period of time when we didn't know if I would ever get out of a wheelchair. I'm now walking, talking (to the chagrin of many :wink: ) and back to shooting. My shot at breaking olympic track records is behind me but, in my mind, I am leaping for joy. [and, thanks mods for not deleting my post] :grin: .

Back