• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Zeb´s bowie knife

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nikke

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I just got the idea of making a copy of Zeb Macahans bowie knife, but I need pictures of both the knife and sheath.
Can anybody help me???

The one that he is holding doesnt seems to be the same as the other ones that shows up, or am I wrong

Correct is edge up, according to most authorities in Bowie fighting. Have you looked up the movie? You may need to rent it and watch for the knife.

Rifleman1776 said:
Anytime you Google "bowie knife" images you will get at least lebenty-ten twenty dozen differnt knives. And.....which one is correct? :idunno:
More than likely, none.

Rifleman1776 said:
lonehunter said:
Rifleman1776 said:
Anytime you Google "bowie knife" images you will get at least lebenty-ten twenty dozen differnt knives. And.....which one is correct? :idunno:
More than likely, none.

Uh-Oh! :shocked2: :stir: :wink:
Rather than debate the "Bowie Knife" thing again, it might be better to ask for "Zeb Macahan's TV knife" and forget the Bowie part. :wink:

Wick Ellerbe said:
Which is Zeb's?
I'm sorry I offered an access to photo's that will very likely help identify the hollywood knock off used for the fictional character,, but I'm not going to spend a couple hours digging through them all just feed someones fantasy.
Here's a hint, each photo offers access to more photo's,, I'd pick the one he's holding

Latest posts

Back