• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Your opinion on .44 cal. Kaido bullets for a ROA

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 33697

40 Cal
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I've watched a couple videos online about shooting the Kaido .456 220 gr. conical bullet in a ROA. I would like opinions from forum members that have, or are currently shooting the Kaido bullet, as to performance results in your ROA. The lubed Kaido bullets that are being sold online appear to be a hefty size to load in a ROA for what space is left available in the cylinder chambers for powder. I like to use 777 in my ROA so any volume load data for this bullet for a uncompressed load would be appreciated. Also, is a wad necessary if this bullet is pre-lubed?

A pre-lubed bullet needs no wad. Being utterly iggerunt of the use of your Kaido bullet, I'm afraid I can't help you with the rest of your question.

A pre-lubed bullet needs no wad. Being utterly iggerunt of the use of your Kaido bullet, I'm afraid I can't help you with the rest of your question.
Look it up and see all the anime that pops up with it........ Apparently there are two anime characters named Kaido and Bullet.

theis may answer your question. this is the first of a multi part series from Mike Beliveau in 2012
Good luck
Bunk

Thanks Bunk! I missed finding this six part series on YouTube for the ROA. The part about using the Kaido bullet answered all my questions.

Wow!!! Lucky for me we can't get them here in UK - AFAIK - no piece of paper would be safe! No handgun hunting over here, y'see.

Enjoyed Mr Beliveau's excellent videos, as always. I learn a lot from him.

Latest posts

Back