• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Your help, my success

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flyfish

36 Cal.
Reaction score
I'm sure this post will be moved but before it does I want to thank everyone on this forum for their help. I was given a muzzle loader by a friend this spring and I knew VERY little about these guns. This sight gave me tons of info and you guys gave me much appreciated help in getting up to speed shooting and cleaning my gun. Well, Saturday morning about 8:30 I took my first muzzle loader deer, a 118 doe. She was about 65 yards away and was down and out with a single shot.
Thanks again for your help.

Dave

congrats on your deer . I must agree the people on this site are a group of great guys and gals...............watch yer top knot..................

flyfish said:
I'm sure this post will be moved but before it does I want to thank everyone on this forum for their help. I was given a muzzle loader by a friend this spring and I knew VERY little about these guns. This sight gave me tons of info and you guys gave me much appreciated help in getting up to speed shooting and cleaning my gun. Well, Saturday morning about 8:30 I took my first muzzle loader deer, a 118 doe. She was about 65 yards away and was down and out with a single shot.
Thanks again for your help.

Dave
:thumbsup:

Here are some pictures of my deer and me.

038.jpg

037.jpg

Well done. It's very satisfying to take a deer with a traditional weapon. :thumbsup:

Back