• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

This years deer season is off to a good start

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice and I am also a doe shooter. We had a few cool nights but I didn't get out with the crossbow. ML is later for us. I hate to butcher right away so I like it to get colder.

Congratulations, just refinished a CVA Mountain Stalker my Dad gave me this spring! He turns 90 on opening day of Marylands early ML season and going to hand it back to him and take him out with his “New Gun”!
That should be a Great Birthday for your Father.
Gun looks Really Nice.
Best of luck.
Take Care Stay Safe

Last February my Uncle gave me a couple of his muzzle loaders as he has Parkinson's and was wanting to see his guns put to a good use. We have an early doe season over the weekend here in Missouri so I was able to hit the wood on Saturday and around 8:00 in the morning this doe came by me at 15 yds. and 65 grs. of Goex ffg amd a PRB got the job done. See went down just out of my sight but the blood trail was pretty good and found here with in 50 yds.. I was able to send my Uncle a pic and it made his day, the last time this gun killed a deer was back in 1991. The rifle is a CVA Mountain 50 cal..
Uncles can make a difference in our lives.
Nice looking Doe.
Beautiful Gun.
Nice to read, thanks for posting.
Take Care Stay Safe.

Latest posts

Back