• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Would this cotton webbing pass muster?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Found this on eBay for next to nothing ,obviously to be 100% pc a hand woven cotton or hemp would be better but I like the color and the cheap price, so you think it would look pc enough for a shooting pouch? Thanks guys.
A319945D-8EF8-4652-8B5A-21B9287385CE.jpeg

I use webbing, so to me it’s ok. Is it true repo of such a strap, no, but does your blanket have nylon, was your linen cut and worked in an authentic way, probably not.
It’s a choice, no one can be 100%
We do live in the here and now
My bag with hemp webbing

Attachments

• 51B472E0-71FB-4681-BB1A-DFFFE87E1F2F.jpeg
    51B472E0-71FB-4681-BB1A-DFFFE87E1F2F.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
Ok, then wear it while your shooting. Folks understand what's needed for today's shooting sports with little question.
Just don't wander around traders row at a historical buckskinner's camp on "open to the public" day a lot,,
I went for a darker more "historic Looking" color anyways, seems I never can make up my mind haha. Ill update in a few weeks when the bag is completed if you're interested.

Your good with what ya got, honest, it's ok.
You only have to worry about historical,, if your going to do historical.
They call that "contemporary".
My share with you is nothing more then that.
Many contemporary projects are stunning in use and presentation.

Your good with what ya got, honest, it's ok.
You only have to worry about historical,, if your going to do historical.
They call that "contemporary".
My share with you is nothing more then that.
Many contemporary projects are stunning in use and presentation.
No problem :) , I just decided to go with this in stead
s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back