• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Worst Movie

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A lot of the "new" westerns leave a lot to be desired, by "new" I mean in the last 20 years. I also saw on netflix a movie about cowboy zombies and in another thread I read there is a movie coming out about cowboys and aliens..give me a break..

One of the "worst" in my opinion is "Wild Wild West" with will smith and what's his name..yep one of the top ten IMHO, definitely.

Interesting question.

God Bless

Lee

Definitely "Daniel Boone, TRAILBLAZER". Give me a break!! Daniel Boone primes his flintlock pistol and flings it into the air and it hits the ground and explodes like a bomb, all to attract the supposed Shawnee! :youcrazy: Jeeeez! I bet Daniel Boone would have been spinning in his grave if he knew he was supposed to do that! :shake:

I have two candidates for worst; 1) "Battle of the Brave" starring Gerard DePardieu, Colm Meany and Tim Roth... also titled "Nouvelle-France" (2004) How can you make Quebec during the French and Indian conflict boring!?!?!? I kept waiting for it to get interesting... to no avail. Don't waste you time with this yawnfest!
2) "Jonah Hex".... How can you screw up a comic book series with a cult following? Easy... don't use any element from the comics that make it something special in the first place. "Hollywood knows best" (he said sarcastically). Pick up one of the comics or graphic novels and you'll see what I mean. Very few films bore me enough that I don't care to see the ending... These two did.

Hawken's Breed...Peter Fonda. True, he used two Patersons and a Hawken, but the acting was horrible, the script was horrible and timeline was, let's see....oh, yeah, horrible!

While it's not a movie with any muzzleloaders, I'll nominate "100 Rifles". It's good in that the Mexican officers have early Colt automatics (1900 or 1902's), but some of the troops have Garands in 1917.

I had heard of the movie "Almost Heros" for a while and some said it was funny. Starred Chris Farley whom I've seen in other movies and thought he was a bit funny in a slob sort of way. It came up on netflix, we watched it a couple nights ago. Terrible. :barf: Not funny, not entertaining, not nuthin. For those who don't know it is a bunch of guys competing to beat Lewis and Clark to the pacific. They do. That's it. Oh, yeah, the Indian girl was pretty.

I am of two minds on "The Northwest Passage". On the one hand, it has magnificent sweeping scenery and photography, is a fine adventure tale, and somewhat follows the book. On the other hand, the light green elf suits that all the Rangers wear are pretty weird (I believe that the costume designer decided that pastel buckskins would be nice, and then also got the Scots hat form wrong to boot :barf: ). I don't think that a modern more correct re-make is likely though.

Man from the Alamo. Oh, yeah, the town sheriff with the nickle plated Peacemaker in the Buscadero gunbelt was pathetic.

Latest posts

Back