• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Why I love winter

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ron LaClair

In Rembrance
Reaction score
It's the only time I get to wear my buffalo coat. :idunno:

00small69468998.JPG

Nice outfit! :thumbsup: Nothing like fur to keep one warm.

Can you feel that "anchor-point tooth" through those mitts? :grin: Hey...I had a copy of Shooting Instinctively Better than Ever. I saw you shootin' all those ping pong balls out of the air! :applause:

You lucky duck....beautiful country, beautiful gear and....what the hell, you ain't all that bad looking either. :haha: Enjoy it and give thanks to The Lord for it.

llinOregon Said:

Might be a tad risky to be in the bear woods during mating season in that outfit ...
Greg.

I'd never pass up the chance for a new coat. :shake:

68a0cd2aae901afd4dc32a4dadf151a7.jpg

I've always loved looking at all your beautiful swag e.g. knives, hawks, guns, bows, quivers, etc. but my oh my that robe is just one sure helluva wonderful thing to behold, as are the accompanying mitts and hat! The tailoring of that garment is worthy of Saville Row, it fits you perfectly, drapes right, just a superb job. .

I swear, Ron, you look like you're getting younger! You should make that your new avatar.

That is one fine outfit. You sure know how to do it up right. :thumbsup:

Richard/Grumpa

Back