• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Who makes good bag / pouch?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pharmvet

36 Cal.
Reaction score
I am in the market for a nice hunting bag, circa 1790 - 1800 to complement a future purchase (PA smoothbore) I dont want a rustic handmade looking bag, but rather one that emulates a bag made by a professional harness maker etc. Also, I am interested in a ball and shot pouch as well. Do you have any recommendations on a maker for such a bag. thanks

Try the below:
[url] www.blackpowderbags.com[/url]

He has a nice selection of leather bags and the workmanship is great. There was a writeup up Muzzle Blasts 3 years ago or so on him.

RDE

Last edited by a moderator:
To me, the most important item in a bag is how it looks, stitching strength, number of pockets, fit, and strap.

Can't say enough good about Kenney Robertsons work.. :bow: You'll get more than what you pay for. He, no longer has a web site, but as mentioned above, he can be reached thru e-bay. Horns, bags and accrouments.. :thumbsup:

Back