• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Where is there powder?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meinkosovo

32 Cal
Reaction score
Has anybody seen any powder in the stores near them?
Powder and caps seem to be rarer then hens teeth around here.
I'm fairly new to ML and have the basics for my in line precussion for the summer but wanted to try flintlocks as well but there is no powder to be has so

Has anybody seen any powder in the stores near them?
Powder and caps seem to be rarer then hens teeth around here.
I'm fairly new to ML and have the basics for my in line precussion for the summer but wanted to try flintlocks as well but there is no powder to be has so
Did you find some powder yet?

We wish! Can’t get powder across the border.
Here is a Schuetzen/Swiss distributor in Canada. If he ships, you're in business:

Screen Shot 2022-07-07 at 9.42.26 AM.png

probably a buy up going on, now that Trudau is locking everything down.. you might want to stock up on Stump remover at Home depot before they ban the key ingreadient ,waite til the farmers start hording the fertilizers. you wont find any salt peter anymore .. give it a few more months. 1 lbs of BP already cost $40 USD. soon it will be $80 /1lbs

Hey Meinskovo.
I’m just downriver from you in Brantford. I drive to Eli’s Guns and Archery in Simcoe for powderCall ahead. They’ve always had Goex 3F when I needed it.

Not in the Ca Lowes :(

Also Rayner is shutting down, I use to get powder from him.
i just picked up two containers last night from Lowes here in LA area.. have them check their computer it shows which stores got it. probably get it off Amazon or ebay too

Got a notice from Buffalo Arms 3f back in stock put 1 at a time in cart or they won't go in. I have 2 lbs 3f 2 lbs 4f and 1 lb 2f in Washington state on Fedex truck for next Thursday HAPPY DAYS !!

I was at Rayner's yesterday.
Got some ffff for $46ca. He has both companies of powder available.
If you want to get some, you have to go to his place and call FIRST.
One cannot order online because their is no shipping available. The popular shippers will no longer send explosives, also he is in the prairies and no one will go to his location, he would have to go to Regina to ship items and the cost is very high.

IMG_5272_FFFBP-600.jpg

Back