• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

What's up with October Country?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just ordered (~11pm Thursday) ten different ramrod accessories from October Country.
I'll post here when I get them.
I expect good results, like in the past, or I wouldn't have ordered. :ghostly:
I didn't do the credit card correctly on Thurs pm, so I had to redo it Friday morning. My own fault.
My things (entire order) arrived yesterday, Thursday.
Less than a week from the time of order.
I expected good results, and that's what I got!

A few weeks ago, I emailed October County and inquired about a custom length 7/16 hickory ramrod, with brass on both ends, threaded 8-32 and 10-32. Emailed on Friday and said I could pick it up on Monday, but I couldn't get there 'till Thursday. While I was there, the machinist made me a Delrin ramrod with a brass end in a few minutes. Only two people were working that afternoon, and were very polite and accommodating. I cannot comment on their online service or shipping, but their personal service is top notch.

I received my order the other day, and everything was of good quality. I checked the time between my order confirmation and when I received it, and it was 29 days (basically a month). I will do business with them again, but I just wish they would have sent me the rest of my order and not let it be hung up over just one product. Anyhow, all is good now and I just thought I would make a report on here.

Latest posts

Back