• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

What Was Under Your Tree?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got all the kids home at the same time. Had 20 son/daughters/spouses/grandkids at once!! It was awesome.
Going to see Trans Siberian Orchestra tomorrow as my present.

Don
Till I read your post I wasn't jealous
Got all the kids home at the same time. Had 20 son/daughters/spouses/grandkids at once!! It was awesome.
Going to see Trans Siberian Orchestra tomorrow as my present.

Don
Till I read your post I wasn't jealous of anyone's gifts but orchestra tickets are just too much to ask.

Tis better to give than receive. Made my Son-in-law a British sporting rifle.
IMG_0713.jpeg

Robin

added some dividers to my Christmas tool box and it’s a functional range box with just the necessities. Lubes and water, extra powder and lead, a little tin with cleaning brushes etc, patches, tools for pulling a dry ball (not that that ever happens haha). Safety glasses, ear plugs and away we go. :)

Retired the cheap plastic tool box.

IMG_2559.jpeg

added some dividers to my Christmas tool box and it’s a functional range box with just the necessities. Lubes and water, extra powder and lead, a little tin with cleaning brushes etc, patches, tools for pulling a dry ball (not that that ever happens haha). Safety glasses, ear plugs and away we go. :)

View attachment 279367
My last big item for the Johnny Cash .54 GPR came in from Santa Longcruise. I'm so greatfull for all my friends and family. Hope 2024 bring you all joy and happiness.

We don't put up a tree anymore since the nest is empty. We know a lady that has just had to take her 2 grand kids to raise (long story) and she could not afford a tree. We had a very nice artificial tree in our storage shed along with all the ornaments that we had been accumulating over thirty or so years.

We gave the whole kit & caboodle (except the family heirloom ornaments) to her around Thanksgiving so she would have time to get it set up for Christmas.

View attachment 279367

'Is fearr an t-adhmad is saoire ná an plaisteach is fearr.' - 'The cheapest wood is better than the finest plastic.' - 7th C Irish saying. ;)

'Is fearr an t-adhmad is saoire ná an plaisteach is fearr.' - 'The cheapest wood is better than the finest plastic.' - 7th C Irish saying. ;)
???? Oh I don’t know, once had an umbrella with a faux bamboo grip. It had a small label pressed into the handle that read “ Genuine Plastic Made in Italy”

Back