• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

What Muzzleloading Stuff Did You Do Today?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sea service all put together now

Attachments

• 4ae2d6b9-34f8-4903-b30f-f1327643a8c5.jpg
    4ae2d6b9-34f8-4903-b30f-f1327643a8c5.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
Just got home from the yearly ML show and ML craft show, had a great time seeing old friends, picked up some much needed hand forged buckles, hand poured pewter buttons and cherry picked 3 dozen flints for the WR when finished, rubbed elbows with old friends and actually seen some younger blood buying accoutrements and such, that in it's self was good to see! Gave Muskrat Mike a wave as he was busy yacking, had a good breakfast out before hand with the boss lady and an old friend, all in all a grand day!

Rainy and windy out, so I’m sewing up another pair of side seam moccasins and drinking coffee. Only paid $25.99 for the heavy suede cowhide leather at hobby lobby. Couldn’t beat the price…View attachment 302384
The Indians used to put the rough side out so they weren’t so slippery..If your hide has a rough side and a smooth side and your the one wearing them give it a try .I made a pair out of elk and put the rough out and smooth in and if you wear them lots you can get rubber in a can at the hardware store and just paint it on .Helps them last longer and you don’t feel the rocks .Good luck I like the side seam also and high topped .

I attempted to log on to the NMLRA website. Expiration date on my card is 12/31/2059. Unable to sign on using the recommended method and # listed on my card. Tried numerous times. Have contacted them to insure access at some point to their site. Would recommend other members to verify they can get into the website.

Latest posts

Back