• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Watched the 5 Round Speed Shooting Challenge today....

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting, but I don’t understand all the catcalling and B.S.ing while somebody is handling a firearm and trying to shoot.
Heckling is encouraged....
Makes it more fun to watch.
If we had more fellars there razzling him, it would have more exciting.
Thanks for watching...

When I first read the title I thought that this was going to be a dumb video but I watched it anyway. Well - first off I'm not into any kind of speed shooting - BP or modern so I'm not too thrilled with this video. I did find it "interesting" to say the least. I'm glad no one got hurt during the "challenge" except for Billy and found the overall experience somewhat entraining:dunno:. I like his videos.

I sure would like to go see this Friendship place! Great video, keep ‘em coming please!

I sure would like to go see this Friendship place! Great video, keep ‘em coming please!
Plan on it. I have several more ready to post in a few weeks.
Come over to Friendship Indiana the 2nd weekend in September.
That place is a mad house of muzzleloading shooters, vendors, etc.

Back