• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

New Year's Day FREE Shooting Fun.....

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Couldn't have asked for better weather, 7 days earlier it was -10* with 50 mph wind and -40* wind chill in blinding snow. I'm up in northern part of the state. Only in Indiana can you get all 4 seasons in the same week.

Couldn't have asked for better weather, 7 days earlier it was -10* with 50 mph wind and -40* wind chill in blinding snow. I'm up in northern part of the state. Only in Indiana can you get all 4 seasons in the same week.
We were sweating it a few days before....because...that cold weather was down here too.
Fortunately..it worked out great !

Welcome to Indiana: Spring starts at 8A; Summer starts at Noon; Fall begins at 6P; and Winter is after 9P… dress accordingly. 🤪

Good video and turnout.
Glad to see folks actually shooting vs the comforts of a/c, carpet and display tables.
Shooting there is always free for members..

Good video and turnout.
Glad to see folks actually shooting vs the comforts of a/c, carpet and display tables.
Shooting there is always free for members..
We have a good time every New Year's Day. This year the weather turned out better than previous years.
We had twice as many shooters as before.
Shooters were trying out each other's guns all day long and eating like Kings.
6+ hours of shooting BP is MUCH better than watching parades & football games any day.
Thanks for watching...

Back